EN CV Cris
Certified Coach, Newfield Consulting (R. Echeverría), San Paulo, Brazil http://www.newfieldconsulting.com/
ICF (http://www.coachfederation.org ) active member N°: 009031468I since 2012.
Certified Mentor Coach – Phd Damián Goldvarg http://goldvargconsulting.com/
MBA in Human Resources Management, USAL y SUNY http://www.usal.edu.ar/
Bachelor in Business Administration, UCA
BAT, by Florida Society for Bioenergetic Analysis USA (http://www.bioenergetics-society.com/argentina/
TRE CERT level 2 by David Berceli USA http://traumaprevention.com/
Cert. HBDI, London, UK
Cert BTSA, Colorado, USA
Cert. Hellinger Systemic Science, Bs. As. - Germany
TALENTUM programs accredited with ACSTH (Acredited Coaching Specific Training Hours and CCE) by ICF.
“NOTORIO SABER”, Distinction obtained in 2007 by FIEP Brasil, http://www.faculdadesdaindustria.org.br/
Granted By University Unindus, Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil, for Original and Outstanding Research and Training in Human Potential Talent, Coaching And Organizational Development.
· From year 1986 she has carried out research about the axis of values, people’s value’ scale and organizations. Acquisition and re-signification of values throughout time.
· From year 1990 she has carried out fieldwork about of Dr. C.G. Jung thinking styles and Neurobiolgoy, integrating them to the process of teaching and learning new competences.
· From year 1997 she has done fieldwork on the alignment between values scales (E. Spranger), Thinking Styles (C. G. Jung, and, Cortex and Brain Stem Neurobiology ), Stress and Emotions (Homeostatic System and PNS SNS), Career Projection Parameters (E. Shein), and, people potential, teams potential for professional development and the its required competences.
· Since 1999 she has carried out fieldwork integrating coaching with self-knowledge, self-development, self-determination and the competences of leader’s resilience.
· Since 2002 Cristina started applying the same investigations and results that applied for more than 10 years in organizations with arts people: musicians, actors, actress, singers and sculptors. She aligns Talentum® system with resiliency concepts, stress and emotions measures, mobbing strategies and executive and team coaching strategies. She aligns Talentum® reports with Appreciative Inquiry and effectiveness Franklin Covey
Cristina is a specialized consultant in Identification of High Potentials, Executive and Career Coaching, Resiliency, Talents, OB, Human Resources; her own start up is specialized in identification and development of human potential to do beetter business and human resources consulting services. The tools used are: coaching, teaching, mentoring, assessments, outdoors.
She advices: multinational organizations and medium ones, entrepreneurism and professional orientation; she coaches mainly Manager Positions, General Managers, CEO´s, CFO´s, CIO´s as well as Board members. She coaches since 2002 having more than 7,000 hours of experience in individual coaching and 5,000 hours of team coaching done in organizations and business schools. She coaches also artists (singers, actress, and sculptors).
Cristina leads a network of outstanding professionals and consultants in more than 15 countries (Americas and Europe: Brasil, México, USA, Peru, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Colombia).
· 2008 – To the present: Talentum, Director. She is a specialized consultant on High Potentials, Talents, Strategy (Design, Planning, Objectives and Metrics) and Results (www.projectoneto.com), she advises companies like: Mercedes Benz - Chrysler, KPMG, Telefónica, YARA, NALCO, 3M, Accenture, Adidas, Cargill, Syngenta, Veraz Equifax, GE Water, Verizon Business, Lyracons, IBM, Hospital Británico de Argentina, FV, Grupo Sancor Seguros.
· 1999 - 2008: CROWE HORWATH, Human Resources and Communications Director, Horwath Argentina,. Human Resources Manager Horwath Argentina (1999-2001). Development and Training, Evaluation 360; Leadership; JP High Potential (attract/ develop/ retain). Consulting services to outside clients. Services were offered to the following areas: Development, Training, Recruiting , Coaching, Organizational Transformation, Mergers and Acquisitions and for some Multinationals Mergers. (www.crowehorwath.com). Value Drivers division founder since 2002.
· 2001 – 2003: FRANKLIN COVEY ARGENTINA, Founder. Consultant and Projects Director. Seven Habits and Four Roles of Leadership certified facilitator. http://www.franklincovey.com.ar/
· 1996 -1999: FORD Argentina S.A. She coordinated training and professional development: Detection of high potentials, Career Planning, Survey of training needs, Budget, Provider development, Policy of Masters and postgraduate studies, Strategic Alignment: Business Leadership Initiative. Evaluation 360. Coaching & Mentoring. All the above in a context of organizational transformation at Ford Worldwide, getting this message through. (www.ford.com.ar)
· 1992 -1996: Ned Herrmann Group Latin America. She was Project Director for Latin America in the Area of Human Resources and Personal and Organizational Transformation. Development and Training. Design and Coaching of high potentials´ Career Plans. Training Design.
· 1984-1992: AgroMeCo S.A. Financial Manager, Personnel Manager.
· 1979-1983: Banco Francés currently BBVA. Financial analyst.
· IAE, PERH, Buenos Aires, www.iae.edu.ar
· Certified Coach, Dr. Rafael Echeverria, (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 2004-2005
· Certified Mentor Coach, Phd. Damián Goldvarg, 2014
· Certified Coach. FORD. Fairlane Training Centre, Detroit. 1997- 1998
· MBA in Human Resources Management, SUNY (State University of NewYork) y USAL
· (Universidad del Salvador), 1997-98
· 7 Habits Trainer Certification. Franklin Covey Intl´Conference. (Salt Lake City, UTAH, USA) 2002
· Change Management. Covey Leadership Center Latin America, Panama 1999
· Seven habits of highly Effective People. Covey Leadership Center Latin America, Costa Rica 1998
· Planning for Results. Covey Leadership Center Latin America, México, 1996
· Media Coaching. CEOE Spain, 1994
· Music and Piano professor, Gaito Institute BA, 1976
· Design and Visual Arts. Design: H. Bailey. Graphics: G. Godoy – A. Cergnul, BA 1995
· CERTIFICATIONS: Cert. HBDI, London (1991), UK; Cert BTSA, Colorado, USA (1999); Cert. Team Management Systems, Montreal, Canada (1998); Cert. Hellinger Systemic Science, Bs. As. – Germany (2006-8)
· Coaching & Leadership, Program Director, 2015 http://www.iuean.edu.ar/curso.vbhtml?id=8
· Organizational Behavior (OB),. IAE, Year 2000-2010 (www.iae.edu.ar).
· Outdoor techniques for in company team work. Year 2000 -2010 (www.iae.edu.ar): Tenaris, Danone, Temaiken, Goyaike, Kraft Foods, Accenture, Repsol YPF.
· Coaching the Coach, Professor, Universidad del Salvador 2005 - 10. (www.usal.edu.ar).
· Neuroeconomy and decision making, Postgraduate Deputy Director, and Professor of Decision Taking, Universidad Favaloro, 2005-2006. (www.favaloro.edu.ar).
· Introduction to Administration, Deputy Professor, Universidad Católica Argentina. Lic. Sebastián Bagó 1989 - 1998 (www.uca.edu.ar).
· Professional Ethics and Morals. Deputy Professor. Universidad Católica Argentina. 1985 - 1998 (www.uca.edu.ar).
· Leadership and self-knowledge, Universidad Austral – Instituto Madero, Middle management Program 2005. (www.austral.edu.ar).
· UCCOR (Universidad Católica de Cordoba) Self-knowledge, styles of thought and effective habits, 2003 (www.uccor.edu.ar).
· Development and Performance Evaluation. UADE, 1996 - 2001.
· Consultant in organizational Behavior (OB) for individual and team development, IAE Universidad Austral 2000/1 (www.iae.edu.ar).
· Advanced Program of human resources analysis and management, UADE Executive Education UADE Senior Institutional communications module. Professor from 1996 to 2001 (www.edde.uade.edu.ar).
· Performance Evaluation. “Coaching Style”. UADE, from 1996 to 2001.
(www.uade.edu.ar). Guest Professor.
· Human Resources Management, Professor, Universidad Católica Argentina, 1998 - 2000 (www.uca.edu.ar).
· Self-knowledge and Corporate Image - Communications, Universidad de Belgrano 1995- 1998. (www.ub.edu.ar).
· Self-knowledge and Corporate Image – Communications, Universidad de Palermo 1995 - 1998. (www.palermo.edu.ar). Guest Professor.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Universidad Católica Argentina, 1996-1997 (www.uca.edu.ar).
· Career Election Orientation for students beginning University. IEPU, Universidad Católica Argentina, 1994 - 1996. (www.uca.edu.ar).
· ACTAL- Technology in the Teaching-Learning Process, Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza 1993 (www.uncu.edu.ar).
· Seminar “Brain Up Date” Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza 1992 (www.uncu.edu.ar).
· Talent and Competences, UNINDUS, Curitiba, Brazil (2007)
· Distinction “Notorio Saber”, granted by UNINDUS, Curitiba, Brazil (2007)
· Certification Value Drivers Technology to consultants and Professors at UNINDUS, Curitiba, Brazil (2007-2008)
· Talent Detection and Development. Bogotá, Colombia (2006).
· Talent within organizations nowadays, Grupo Perval. Chile (2005). Lecture for 500 people
· Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. INTERCABLE Venezuela (2005).
· Certification Value Drivers Technology, Grupo Perval. Chile (2004).
· Talents and Potentials Endeavour. Montevideo, Uruguay (2004). Lecture for 200 people.
· Strategic Alignment with the focus of the organization. BID Uruguay (2002/3).
· Strategic Alignment with the focus of the organization. Washington (2002/3).
· Potential and Talent, high potentials, detection and development. Covey Leadership Center. México (2002).
· Team Mapping, Covey Leadership Center. México (2002).
· Benzinger Technology Certification Seminar. Costa Rica HORWATH – ICE (2000/2).
· Detection of high potentials / follow up / development plan. HORWATH – ICE Costa Rica (2000/2).
· Potential and Talent, high potentials, detection and development. Covey Leadership Center. Costa Rica (2001).
· Team Mapping, Covey Leadership Center. Costa Rica (2001).
· Planning, detection and development of high potentials, Universidad Latina, Costa Rica 2002. (www.ulat.ac.pa). Lecture for 500 people
· Planning, detection and development of high potentials, INCAE. Costa Rica (2002). www.incae.ac.cr
· Potential and Talent, high potentials, detection and development. Covey Leadership. Panama (2000).
· Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. MITSUBISHI de Uruguay (2000).
· Team Mapping, Covey Leadership. Panama (2000). Lecture for 200 people.
· Potential and Talent, high potentials, detection and development. Covey Leadership. Florida, Orlando (2000).
· Team Mapping, Covey Leadership. Florida, Orlando (2000).
· Talents within the organization nowadays. Detection and Development. Horwath Crowe Chizek, South Bend. USA (1999).
· AHK German Chamber of Commerce: Ledership development in four stages process of 6 months 2011
· AHK: executive coaching, leadership, human potential coaching, talents attraction, 2004-12
· Hewlett Packard: executive coaching 2011-12
· Sancor Seguros, executive coaching 2012
· Veraz Equifax, executive coaching 2012
· FV, executive coaching 2009-10
· IBM Assessment Centre Coaching 2009
· Syngenta, Coaching and Outdoors Team building for administration and finance areas, 2008
· Cargill, Detection of talent and high potentials coaching among interns, 2008
· Accenture, Detection of talents in head hunting, career design for labor relocation, 2008
· Adidas, Coaching to regional executives, Outdoors team work integration, detection of potentials, in placement and career design, 2007-8
· Darmex SA, Leadership Coaching for shareholders, directors and managers through conversational competences with the leading coach, team building activities, self-knowledge and self-development, 2007 – 2008.
· Process of International Certification in Talentum by Projectoneto Potential and Career Coaching for adults and adolescents. 2008-2012
· Process of International certification in Value drivers technology. HORWATH. 2004 – 2008
· Estanar SA (Las Cortaderas), Executive Coaching. Outdoors of integration of areas, 2007
· Estanar SA (Las Cortaderas), Executive Coaching .Self-knowledge and career development. 2006
· Espartina SA (Carrique), Executive Coaching. Management team strategic alignment, 2005-7
· Espartina SA (Carrique), Aims, measurement, position and area description and performance evaluations, 2006-7
· BBVA, Executive Coaching. Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. 2005-2006.
· Consolidar Salud, Grupo BBVA, Executive Coaching Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. 2005-2006.
· Ahk Argentine – German Asociation, Public workshops, 2006-2012
· Grupo BBVA, Integration Workshop, Executive Coaching, Consolidar Salud, 2005
· OSDE, Supervising team integration workshop. Executive Coaching, 2006
· BLC Ingeniería, Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. Executive Coaching. Position Description. Teamwork. 2004.
· CLARO, CTI (Telecommunications), Strategic alignment. Executive Coaching. 2004.
· CLARO, CTI (Telecommunications), Teamwork. CLARO, CTI (telecommunications), 2003.
· BJ Services Internacional, Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. 2003.
· BANCO LEUMI, Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. 2003.
· VORIDIAN, Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization and Executive Coaching (GRUPO EASTMAN-CHEMICAL), 2002-2003.
· CLARO, CTI (telecommunications), Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. Executive Coaching. 2002-2003.
· BANCO DE LA PROVINCIA DE BUENOS AIRES, Executive Coaching. Process of organizational change, with strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. Position area description based on the Mission, Vision and values of the organization. Bank 2001-2002. The process involved 3500 people.
· Strategic alignment of intellectual capital, Executive Coaching. lacompu.com, 1999-2000
· Strategic alignment of intellectual capital, Executive Coaching. oralstaff.com, 1999-2000
· Process of strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. Executive Coaching. Espósito SA 1999-2000
· FORD, Organizational change, The Spirit of FORD: The process of changing the focus towards the consumer (Leading Consuming Co). Executive Coaching. FORD, 1999. The process involved 1500 people.
· FORD, Organizational change, Business leadership Initiative: Change Management. Executive Coaching FORD, 1997 - 1999. The process involved 1500 peoples.
· FORD, Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. Executive Coaching. FORD Latin America Operations, 1997.
· The process of negotiation in sales / coordination. Executive Coaching. BNL, 1997. The process involved 2500 people throughout the country.
· FORD, Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. FORD Argentina, 1996-1997
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive Coaching. NEC ARGENTINA, 1996. The seminar involved 500 people.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date” PEREZ COMPANC. Executive Coaching, 1996.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date” AMOCCO. Executive Coaching, 1996.
· Effective negotiation. AMOCCO, Executive Coaching. 1996.
· Teamwork. NEC Argentina. 1996. Executive Coaching, The practice involved 500 people.
· Teamwork. Executive Coaching. AMOCCO. 1995
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive Coaching. RYDER –Ttes. FURLONG, 1995-1996.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive and Middle Management Coaching. COCA COLA FEMSA, 1995-1996.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive Coaching. XEROX Directors and Managers, 1995-1996.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive Coaching. International ADVISORS public, 1995-1996.
· Design and implementation of induction processes. ERICSSON ARGENTINA, 1995.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”, Executive Coaching. ERICSSON S.A, 1995.
· Systemic thought and mental models in planning, AMOCCO 1995.
· When the organization sales / Quality of service. Sales Team, Direction Team, finance team. NEC ARGENTINA, 1995.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”, Executive Coaching. ARCOR S.A. Direction and General Managers, 1994-1995.
· Systemic Thought and Mental Models in Planning, NEC ARGENTINA 1994-1995.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. XEROX S.A, 1994-1995.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. ARCOR S.A. Board and General Managers, 1994-1995.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”, Executive Coaching. Siemens Argentina, 1991-1995.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. CITIBANK, 1994.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive Coaching. MAPFRE, 1994.
· Coaching. Sales and total quality. Internal/External Client NEC ARGENTINA, 1994. The process involved 500 people.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. BRIDAS SAPIC Engineering and geology. Currently Pan Am Energy, 1992-1994.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. ARTHUR ANDERSEN, currently Accenture, 1990-1994. More than 200 people.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date” CAMARA de la CONSTRUCCION (Builders Association), 1992-1993.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. CABLEVISION, 1993.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. SOCMA, 1992.
· Seminar “Brain Up Date”. Executive Coaching. SHELL Argentina, 1992-1995.
· Communication and Image. Self-knowledge and effectiveness. Executive Coaching. BNL, 1992. It involved 2500 people.
· Strategic alignment with the focus of the organization. BNL, Banca Nazionale Del Lavoro, 1992. It involved 2500 people.
· Process of Valuation of intellectual Capital Espósito S.A. Year 2003
· Process of Valuation of intellectual Capital Mitsubishi, Uruguay Year 2001
· Process of Valuation of intellectual Capital for 15 dot com projects for a business investment round year 2000
· Argentine – German Association, Teamwork and Stress Management, Conversational competences with the leader, 2005-2012
· Franklin Covey, Seminars “7 habits of highly effective people”. 15 twenty-four hours workshops for 300 people, which took place between 2001 and 2003
· Franklin Covey, Seminar “What Matters Most”. 4 eight hours workshops, to 60 people, which took place between 2001 and 2003
· Franklin Covey, Seminar “Principle centered leadership”. 4 twenty - four hours workshops for 60 people.
· More than 3000 hours of individual and group coaching from year 2000 to the present.
o Revista Apertura, (Business Magazine): Intellectual Capital
o Periódico La Gaceta de Tucumán, (Provincial Newspaper): Leadership
o Revista Fortuna, (Business Magazine): Leadership Competences
o Revista Forex, (Business Magazine): The Value of Companies, Ch. Int (Dic 99)
o Diario La Nación, Clarín, Cronista Comercial. (National Newspapers) Interviews
o Unpublished: Talent and competences, the Map of Organizational Talent, 2004
Organizational Transformation. Detection and planning of personal and career development.
Career plans for teams and individuals.
Design and implementation of induction processes.
Detection / Studies of organizational climate.
Design and implementation of performance evaluation for development. Evaluation 360. Position description, Career Path.
Adviser for Human Resources selectors and companies. Detection and development of high potentials.
Performa Profile: Determination of professional preferences, position descriptions (to contrast the individual profiles of the candidates)
Studies of compatibility between a candidate and its future team, business unit, organization of special characteristics. Advise in the process of selecting personnel in company.
Processes of in company personnel relocation, or reinsertion in the market.
· A large number of individuals trained in different areas and companies. Design of new modules of applied training. Detection of training needs.
· Detection of high potentials / diagnosis / career plan
· Individual coaching of high potentials / follow up / development plan.
· Orientation in career election for new university students.
· Individual development planning and coaching.
· Scholarship Fundación Banco Francés 1979, currently BBVA